“Recipe for Treating The Endentulous Patient: From Dentures to Hybrids (and everything in between)!”
Friday, March 5, 2021 – 7:45 AM TO 5:15 PM
The program will concentrate on the nuts and bolts of the fully edentulous patient and/or the soon to be fully edentulous patient. Where do you begin? How do we develop a proper/appropriate treatment plan? Once developed, how are we going to execute that treatment plan to its highest level? What materials should we use to return our patients to proper form and function.
This program is geared for the everyday private practice clinician and will hopefully empower you with a greater level of knowledge that you can take back to your practices on Monday morning that will enable you to be a better diagnostician, a better clinician thus being a much more valuable asset to your patients.
IN THIS PRESENTATION, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Establish and understand key prosthodontic principles of complete edentulism
- Understand the importance of diagnosis and the importance of sound diagnosis prior to initiating definitive treatment
- Review anatomy of the edentulous arch; what makes that impression a “great impression”
- Various treatment modalities for full arch patients: complete dentures; implant assisted and supported overdentures, and fixed hybrids
- A review of various attachment systems that are out there for your over denture cases
- Develop a “recipe” to ensure predictability in full arch implant supported fixed restorations
- Be able to categorize various types of patients as well as classifications of various prosthetics
- Discuss the analog world vs the digital world of diagnosis and full arch treatment
- Discuss various materials that are on the market for our full arch cases
- Last but not least, we’re gonna make dentures and full arch, edentulous patients cool again!!