“Health-centered Dentistry and Team-centered Systems. Every Case is a Big Case; Is Occlusion the Key?”
Friday, October 1, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
As dentistry continues to evolve, the role of the dentist and dental team can seem more ambiguous, creating more questions than answers. Airway or occlusion? Stress-management or an occlusal guard? Fluoride and tooth repair or nutritional counseling? Can we do it all? Should we do it all? If so, how? And is understanding optimal occlusal concepts and restoring a patient to a traditionally optimal result still appropriate? Would you be open to the possibility that the dentist and dental team can use all of its gifts and tools to move a patient towards appropriate and optimal health, one step at a time?
IN THIS PRESENTATION, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to intentionally create a co-discovery dental team for a congruent patient experience
- Develop individualized transparent systems to support predictable clinical office flow
- Review key clinical data that the entire team can understand to support consistent treatment planning
- Develop a systematic approach to data gathering and treatment planning
- Understand how to create a message to help every patient feel safe to move towards appropriate health