“Advanced Yet Simple Steps to Achieve Endodontic Success: A Comprehensive Endodontic Update”
Friday, October 22, 2021 – 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
The first day will provide detailed methods to improve clinical patient care by demonstrating how endodontic therapy can be precise, predictable and enjoyable. Endodontics has evolved considerably in the recent past with the aim of improving patient satisfaction while improving the clinical quality of care. During this course I will focus on various aspects of endodontic care ranging from diagnosis and access to precision instrumentation and “bonded biological 3-D” obturation.
The emphasis is based on clinical management of patients with the goal of acquiring the knowledge base to deliver efficient and predictable endodontic care by reducing file separation, ledging and transportation. This course will cover phases of non-surgical endodontics, diagnostic tools, bio-mechanical ultrasonic debridement, documentation and peri-radicular surgery.
SPECIFIC COURSE OBJECTIVES WILL INCLUDE:
- Efficient rotary instrumentation: Advantages of conservative taper preparation with the “Blended Technique” by using heat treated and non-heat treated Ni-Ti rotary files resulting in safe and efficient instrumentation for all root canal types.
- How to debride beyond the file contact oval and irregular shaped canals: Provide enhanced reach and disinfection using piezoelectric ultrasonics.
- Simplified Endodontic re-treatment and advantages of integrated apex locator/hand-piece technology.
- Uses of bio-ceramic technology: Hydraulic condensation as the “bonded biological 3-D” obturation method.
- Obturation technique of large under-developed irregular canals, one visit apexification, perforation and resorption repair.
- Restoration of endodontically treated teeth; Conservative drill-less anatomical post preparation and placement. Safe access through crowns and post removal.